The Watch Outlet is dedicated to offering our customers the best products and are here to help if your order is not quite as expected. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (“Law”). You are entitled to a replacement (subject to stock availability) or refund for products that may have a major failure, as well as compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Should you have any questions or concerns about this policy or an item you have received, please reach out to our Member Relations Team for assistance via the Contact Us section online.
If you need to return a product, please contact us via online. Be sure to include as much information as possible so that our team can assist you as quickly as possible. From here, our team will get back to you within 1- 3 business days with further instruction on how to remedy the situation.
1. Change of Mind Returns
We will not be accepting change of mind returns.
2. The Item Doesn’t Match the Description
We work hard to present all products on our website as accurately as possible. As much as we try to avoid it, on some occasions the information on our website may contain inaccuracies. If the item you have received is so different from the description that you would not have bought it, you are entitled to a refund under the Law. To arrange a refund please contact us, where will provide you with a paid return method and you will receive a refund for the item. As we do not hold surplus flash sale items in stock, we will be unable to arrange a replacement or exchange product in most instances.
3. The Item Has a Minor Fault
The return for items with minor fault will be determined after the assessment by our team member. Faulty items need to be notified within 2 calendar days of your order being received. Faulty items will not be accepted if the product is tempered with prior to return.
If the item has a major fault in accordance with the Law, you are entitled to a refund, repair or replacement of the item (subject to availability). You may contact us to return for a full refund or arrange a repair or replacement subject to availability. In some instances, we may request photographic evidence of the fault and request you not to return the product. If you are required to return the item to us, you will be provided with a paid return method and will be issued with a refund upon receipt and assessment of the goods. You must contact us within 2 calendar days of your order being received. Upon having your request approved, you must return the item within 5 calendar days.
In some instances, we may not offer a remedy and decide not to offer a remedy. We may also require you to pay all reasonable postage costs to return the item to you. This may include if:
- The item has been lost, destroyed or disposed of by you;
- The item has been damaged after being delivered to you for reasons not related to its state or condition at the time of supply to you;
- The item has been attached to, or incorporated in, any real or personal property and cannot be detached or isolated without damaging the item;
- The period of time since supply and circumstances are such that we are permitted by the Law to decline to provide a refund or replacement.
- NO REFUND POLICY on all items unless item received faulty or different to what is described.
- If stated in description that Item has damaged box or missing tags, we will not be accepting returns. This is not considered as faulty.
- We do not cover battery drain as part of the faulty returns.
If you are unsure about your eligibility to return or have any questions about a product, our Member Relations Team can be contacted via the Contact Us section of the website and will be happy to assist.
How to Return:
If you need to return a product, please contact us via Contact Us section. Be sure to include as much information as possible so that our team can assist you as quickly as possible. From here, our team will get back to you within 1- 3 business day with further instruction on how to remedy the situation. You must lodge a Return Request within 2 calendar days of your order being received. Upon having your request approved, you must return the item within 5 calendar days.
6. Replacement, refund and exchange policy on Daniel Wellington and Marc Jacobs watches: